Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Eve

Before we moved in with my parents last year we used to have a poker party on new year's eve. Last year my Mom and I made a great dinner that nobody else enjoyed. Not because it didn't taste good, but because Roy and my Dad were in bed at 8. PM. We were mad.
This year I think Chris (Roy's brother) is going to come over. You see with him you don't know until the last minute. Which makes food planning a little hard in this case. Either way, I am going to make appetizers (as a meal, am I the only one who loves this?) and we will play some Pop Culture or 80's Trivial Pursuit, or my new addiction, Mario Kart on the Wii. And drink. Now you think we are lame. I know. Just wait until Cinco De Mayo, you will change your mind. We are not big on going out tonight. There is too much craziness. So tonight we will be watching the countdown on tv together. And knowing my kids, they will still be up to ring in the new year with us. At least Morgan will be.
Have a safe and fun night tonight.

No comments: