Monday, December 8, 2008

One Tired Baby

The kids and I are sick. We all have colds. Carter seems to have it the worst. He is usually the happiest baby in the world, but the past couple of days he has been kind of grumpy, and even though his grumpy is still pretty happy, it has been rough. So this morning I was getting stuff ready to take to the post office (yay, I sold some stuff) and I put him in his walker with some crackers. He started to get a little whiny and I kept telling him I was almost done and then I would put him down for a nap. Suddenly he quit making any noise at all. I looked at him, and this is what I saw.

Poor Baby. He must have been done. And no Mom, he is not still sleeping in his walker. I only left him there long enough to snap that picture. He is sleeping soundly in his crib.

No comments: