Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Not A Whole Lot Going On

It hasn't been too exciting around here. Roy left this morning for Walsenburg and won't be home until Friday and I think Morgan is coming down with a cold. Why wouldn't she be getting sick, we have plans to take the kids to Boo at the Zoo on Saturday. Hopefully what ever she is or isn't getting doesn't pass on to Carter and goes away fast.

I have been trying to get creative and crafty so I would have something to sell at the craft fair that I am supposed to be in with Marly and my Mom on Nov. 1st, but since I just started sewing and I really don't know what else to do I am stuck. I guess I could try to sell these checkbook and debit card holders I have had sitting around here since the beginning of summer. I did manage to make a bag to hold my clothespins, which turned out cute, not that it was real hard or anything.

I went to Target yesterday to see if they had a better selection of costumes than WalMart, but it was pretty slim pickins. I should really be one of those Mom's that is ahead of the game and goes to get costumes the day they are put on display, but I don't see that happening. I am going to try another Target, but I think I might end up at the craft store looking for simple patterns. We'll see how it goes. I wanted to dress the kids up for Saturday so I guess I will have to go tomorrow in case I do have to sew anything.

Alright, enough boring babble. Hopefully something exciting happens in the next couple of days.

Oh yeah, I fixed it so that you don't have to have a blogger account to leave comments.

No comments: