Tuesday, October 28, 2008

BOO!! At The Zoo

What a fun day. The weather was perfect, the animals were out & the kids were absolutely the best behaved children I have ever been around, and if you know me you know I am serious when I say that. Morgan walked the whole day, except for when she was starving and Roy carried her for a short while, and Carter was as happy as ever in his stroller. The zoo was pretty busy, but I didn't think it was any worse than any other warm Saturday at the zoo, and yes, we had to wait in lines for candy, but most of the lines were only 3 or 4 kids long. So it is confirmed, Kelly is a wuss.
I know, you want to know what happened with poor Mr. No-Costume Carter. I found a costume, and I have debated putting pictures up until Friday, but the pictures are so funny, I feel I should at least put one up. He was a Lion (or a solid gold dancer as Roy said), and as you can see, a very ferocious one at that. Morgan looked beautiful, and she loves her costume, but she does need a headband. I am going to work on that before Friday. But you know that cold I thought Morgan was getting, I got it instead. so I haven't really felt up to anything the past couple of days.

No comments: