Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Today You Are 1

Snakes and snails and puppy dog tails, that's what little boys are made of. But you Mr. Carter have just the right amount of sweetness mixed in. I have had some of my best laughs since you were born. I hope you keep that silliness forever.
Happy Birthday Grandma too.

I am sorry about these pictures being so small. I am in Illinois and had to snag them off of another site for this post. When I get home I will redo them and add birthday party pictures. His party was on Saturday and we left on Sunday with my Mom to come out and surprise my Grandma for her birthday which is also today.

2 comments:

Marly CCL said...

and happy birthday to that special little guy. what a card he was eating his cake. he's got such a giggle. and most importantly happy birthday for mom and dad. i still think ben's birth day was the best day of my life. =0) safe return to colorado and hello to dee and don and doni and morgan and carter.

Lost In Splendor said...

Awww!!! Happy Birthday Carter!