So I am going to start blogging again and what a better restart than to link this AWESOME giveaway from Todays Mama . It is a HUGE GameStop prize (go to her site to check it out, there is just too much to try to copy it all) that is sure to make someone happy!
To participate you must include all of the text, including the links, in bold below:
Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
TodaysMama (link to: http://bit.ly/tmwishlist) and GameStop (link to: http://bit.ly/gamestop10) are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you.
1. What is your holiday wish for your family?
I want my family to be together and have fun.
2. What is your Christmas morning / Hanukkah Nightly tradition?
We actually get together with my family and exchange presents on Christmas Eve. On Christmas morning Roy, myself and the kids get up and open presents from Santa and each other, then after breakfast while the kids are playing with all of the new toys I start cooking a big prime rib dinner and then everyone comes over to our house to eat, drink & be merry!
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be?
My idea of decadent would be an unlimited shopping trip to some home decorating stores. Or a house. Or a Jeep Liberty. Hmmm...that is a hard one. I think my first answer.
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money?
I get together with friends and family for a cookie/ornament exchange.
5. What games did you play with your family growing up?
We played Monopoly a lot. Sometimes we would play card games like War.
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood?
Well, we don't actually do a traditional Christmas with my husband's family so all of the traditions we do come from my family. We get together on the 24th, we turn A Christmas Story on at 6 pm Christmas Eve and yell at anyone who changes the channel for the next 24 hours.
7. Where would you go for a Christmas/Hanukkah-away-from-home trip?
I have always wanted to go to New York for Christmas, or I would like to go see my family in Illinois that I rarely get to see.
8. Check out GameStop (link to: http://bit.ly/gamestop10) and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?
This one is kind of easy for me, I really want Gran Turismo 5, I would love a DS for Morgan and I would love to have the MOVE Sports Champions Bundle for the PS3.
So there it is. Go check it out and see the other ways to enter. It is pretty easy and fun to do.
I will be back soon.
Meow! The Real Way To Play Cat's Cradle
1 week ago